Like a lot of people probably do, I've been finding out this week about how working at home isn't as easy as it looks! Luckily, the kids will go back to school soon, so I'll have a few distraction-free hours once that happens ;). Hopefully, the house will start cooperating as well - I now know how to fix a garbage disposal, but frankly, I'd rather not have had to learn..
The good news is that we've been making great progress with designs, and we have a bunch of new handpainted images that are almost ready, and are going to be going up either this weekend or early next week. I can't wait to see how everything comes out! Especially the baby stuff, it's sooo cute! It turns out that Mom and I make a better team than even we thought :) Funny how that happens...
We made some investments in new brushes and paints, so Mom's been having a ball trying them out. It's Christmas in July! Now I need to get busy with the digital end of things. :) Better get back to work!
Thanks for stopping by,
Jessica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment